[Western] Chronicler info

Svatava petreshalov ldysvatava at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 00:12:14 PDT 2005

i will get you my info  tomorrow after i get off work new job is killing me in  anything fun, but i am trying my hardest to get back into the swing of things

Ld Byron <chance at camalott.com> wrote:
We have a new kingdom chronicler, and he would like the chronicler info updated for all regions. That means us also. Please send me the following info chroniclers:
Name, Society and mundane
Address
Phone number
Email address
Membership number
Membership expiration date
Date appointed as chronicler
Expiration date of appointment as chronicler
I need to send this by Tuesday - July 5, 2005.
    Byron

In Service to the Dream and the Paperwork Always,

Lady Svatava Ivonova Petreshalov

Bright shiny colors for clothes, what do I look like a gypsy!