[Western] Regional Practice - CANCELLED

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 11:44:42 PDT 2005

Friends,

It appears that very few people will actually be able to make it to the Regional Practice in Lamesa tomorrow. Therefore, I suggest we just cancel it, and pick it back up on August 7th. For those in Bonwicke, I guess that would mean that our normal Sunday Practice at Maxey Park at 3pm will happen as usual (although not sure what the turnout there will look like either, but I will be there). So relax, enjoy your weekend, and don't worry about travelling to Lamesa.

In Service,

William Cameron