[Western] Brewers Announcement for Western Sentinal

Robert Brookshear darkwing26 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 19:47:34 PDT 2005

To all that are interested.

I have been asked to announce that there will be a
Home Brewers Section Included in Western Sentinel in
October
The Event is Scheduled for the Weekend of the 22nd.

We are asking that all entering provide documentation
and alcohol content. Please bring two to four bottles
for judging and as many as you would like to pass
around otherwise.  As it stadands judging will be held
 before feast(See the Black Star for updates on
times.) This should fist be posted in August.

If you have any questions regarding this competition
please contact me off list and I will try and answer.

Thank you

Robert of Black