[Western] feast reservations for Lady of the Lake

Nikki Ross uhurarknr at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 11:13:12 PDT 2005

Greetings,

As the co-feastocrat for the Lady of the Lake, I would like to inform you
that we are now taking reservations.  Feast has been limited to 50 people.
We may take an additional 25 reservations once the first 50 are taken.  You
can either contact me at this address or my mom who is the feastocrat at
hurremkhan at juno.com.

Thank you,

Sayyida Rabi'ah al-Nadiyah
AKA Damiana Moreta
MKA Nichelle Blocker
www.youravon.com/nblocket
Captain of the Raven, the Fleet Flagship
Daughter to Hatun Hurrem bint Rashid and
Herr Eric Von Geldern
Matriatch and Patriach of Roaring Thunder