[Western] Points Race

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Mon Jul 18 19:09:06 PDT 2005

I wish to thank all who came to thrown weapons for without you all, there would be less fun for me at events - Western Region Thrown Weapons marshal - Lord Yves de Byron - Mendersham.
In Thrown weapons at A Day in Epygt, July 16, 2005,
they went like this:
    Lord Yves de Byron        24
    Lord Niklaus of Bonwicke    22
    Lord Svendrogen    19
    Lord Ulril von Hertztod    17
    Lord Garbriel Morgan    15
    Lord Bastian    15
    Sir Britta    12
    Lord Oaky    11 - What happened here?
    Lord Shawn    9
    Lord Faolon Muircuin    8
    Lord Ian McCloud    7
    Lord S. Wiliam    6
    Lady George    5
    Lord James of Trelac    5
    Lord Christon    5
    Lady DeeAnn    3
    Lord James    3
    Lady Dorsic Beatty    1
    Lady Muirghein MacKiernan    1
    Lord Mathews

I am going to have to put in more practice time as this is the only thrown weapons match that I have won all year. I wish to thank Lord Garbriel Morgan for his help in setting up the list field, and taking it down. Along with a thank you to Lord Larkin for his help with taking the field down. There were others that helped also, I thank you also, but your names escape me now. I wish to thank Lady George, and Lord Svendrogen in helping me run the list.
    YIS           Lord Yves de Byron
    Have Beer - Will Travel