[Western] Events unseen

Robert Brookshear darkwing26 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 21:13:48 PDT 2005

I hear by apologise to all that were expecting to see
me at A day in Egypt. I was was on my way to getting
things ready to leave when the phone rang and my
brother told me that Mom was in the hospital in
Abaline with a broken hip. The surgury(they put a pin
in)went well and she is now at home and doing a little
better.  Due to this event and the need for more help
I may or may not be able to make it to Sundered Sheild
as I was hopeing to make this one as well. If I don't
see you have a good time and I'll see you t the next
regional practice.

Robert of Blacklake