[Western] Get together (Party)

AngusDuncan at att.net AngusDuncan at att.net
Sat Jul 30 23:59:44 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone,

I will be in Abilene from August 7 to August 13 for a visit. I have spoken to Gavin and Safiye and they have agreed to host a get together on Thursday August 11 starting at 5:30 pm for everyone to come and meet Martha, Claire and Taylor as well as catch up with me. I would love to see as many people as possible and I know that Trelac can be a drive for some people but it was either Trelac or Mendersham. If you cannot make it and would like to get together you can contact me off-list and I will see what we can arrange.

For Directions to Gavin and Safiye's, please contact them and they will provide them to you.

Looking forward to see anyone and everyone that I can,

HL Angus Duncan Cameron
MKA Warren T. Klinger