[Western] Directions, etc

Mysti Garrett stormchaser78 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 19:29:35 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Just so everyone remembers (as if I'd let anyone
forget!), my graduation party is this weekend.  So, as
promised, here are the directions to my brother's
house.

Take your best route to Lubbock.  Get on Loop 289,
heading west.  Follow the loop around to the West 19th
Street exit. (Make sure you exit WEST 19th, there are
two 19th St. exits.)  Once on 19th, head west to the
first stop light, which will be Iola.  It runs in
between two Gene Messer car dealerships.  Turn right
onto Iola.  From Iola, take your first left, which is
17th St.  From 17th, take your first left, which is
Juneau.  Juneau dead-ends into 18th; turn left.  The
address is 6111 - 18th.  If you need further
directions, let me know.

I have had a couple people ask me this, so just so
everyone knows, this is not a garbed party.  However,
if you have a drum, or anything else like that you
want to bring, feel free.  This party is BYOB, and I
would highly encourage everyone to bring their own
lawn chairs as well...I've seen what my brother has in
the way of lawn furniture, and it's kinda scary. :)
Also, don't forget that the regional fighter practice
is the day after in Lamesa, so come prepared for that
as well.  Look forward to seeing everyone there!

-Mysti/Khadija