[Western] kudos to some of our own

Shyla * shyla_sns at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 13:25:20 PDT 2005

I just wanted you to all know this, its quite a compliment to the folks in Trelac. I had sent out an e-mail to a list I'm on for SCAdians in the military asking about groups who were particularly good at welcoming military members into the area, this is one of the replies:

"One group that I thought was very friendly was the
Shire of Trelac in Ansteorra (San Angelo, TX), you
should ask them.  They seemed friendly to everyone,
military or not."

http://mail.yahoo.com