[Western] Reminder - Regional Fighter Practice THIS SUNDAY

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 12:34:50 PDT 2005

Greetings Western Region,

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there this Sunday.  Aaron and I will be available for chivalric authorizations.  Whether you fight or not, come out and share in the friendship of the region.

Britta

Greetings Unto You All,

This is a reminder that the Monthly Regional Fighter Practices will begin this month, this Sunday, June 5th, at Lamesa City Park (Bonwicke's Champions site). I highly encourage everyone in the Region to come and cross swords with your brothers and sisters in arms, so that everyone's skills improve. The practice will start at the noon hour, and continue until it disperses. See you all there!

In Service,

Ld. Cameron