[Western] A note on Passe

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 07:02:57 PDT 2005

His Excellency arrived home yesterday, and could not say enough nice things about Passe
de Armes this past weekend. It is my understanding that Centurion Daniel even made a
"cheese" toast (and who doesn't love cheese toast?) in my honor regarding the
what-would've-been-third annual Adlersruhe food fight. I can't tell you how profoundly
disappointed I was that I couldn't make it there, and I just wanted you to know that I
missed you all terribly.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time! Thanks to Lady Kate and everyone who worked,
traveled and played there.
Oriana

---

I'm no expert on 14th-century medieval warrior regalia, but I think a big hindrance to a knight reaching the end would be wearing white satin in the first place.