[Western] July 3rd Western Regional practice

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 22:48:40 PDT 2005

 Greetings,

I'm not sure what to do with the practice.  I don't want to conflict with parties and family plans.  If there are enough people who want/can get together Sunday at noon in Lamesa, I'm for it, but we need a head count.  As I have thought more about it, I believe we need to keep it centrally located (gas, time, money,...), but I'm game for whatever works.

What does everyone think?

Tiffany