[Western] July 3rd Western Regional practice

Hdec333 at aol.com Hdec333 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 19:02:58 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/05 8:48:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
harrold at sbcglobal.net writes:

> Hi Britta,
>
>   Even though I will not be able to fight yet, I was planning on being
> there.  Probably my Lady with me as she knows how bad I want to get armor back on.
>  So I guess your count is 2 as of now.
>
> Godfrey

Please do count us in!
We're planning to be there.
Anna and Hakon
"  Sure, companies say they're sensitive to their employees' cultural
heritages, but show up on casual Friday wearing a necklace made from the
ears of your vanquished enemies and all hell breaks loose."