[Western] July 3rd Western Regional practice

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 12:59:29 PDT 2005

Just got the truck back after a 116$ bill. It was the
battery that had a short in it and it was causing
everything else in the truck to go bonkers. Thanks for
the concern. Britta and the truck are ok now. ;)

Aaron

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797