[Western] July 3rd Western Regional practice

Hdec333 at aol.com Hdec333 at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 07:17:56 PDT 2005

In a message dated 6/29/05 11:11:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
chiang at nts-online.net writes:

> Well someone make a decision<G> I need to figure out plans.
> Chiang, planless at present

LOL me tooo...Well, I am in the mood for a party but as sweet William {get
it? the flowers} says, it's way closer and we'll be back home the same day.  I
know Hakon who works hard in this heat would rather just go to the Lamesa
Practice.
what-da-ya-say?
Anna ~

"  Sure, companies say they're sensitive to their employees' cultural
heritages, but show up on casual Friday wearing a necklace made from the
ears of your vanquished enemies and all hell breaks loose."