[Western] Kief's is now home

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 2 17:32:16 PST 2005

Agnarr, I told you no thank's were necessary, you'd do the same for me in a heartbeat and anyone who knows you, knows that.  I am very happy that Keif is well and improving daily, our prayers are still with him for an even speedier recovery.

Elizabeth

agnarr <agnarr at cox.net> wrote:
Hey just a fast update on Kief's recovery from his surgery.

He was released from the hospital this afternoon and is now home resting.  He is up and walking and is slowly starting to move his head but it goes without saying that he is in some pain and discomfort.

My wife and I want to take a moment to thank two individuals personally at this time. Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne of Crossrode Keep,  Your offer to step in and house-sitting our animals while we were in Lubbock and help us at the home front without hesitation was and is greatly appreciated.

And also we want to thank Sir Maximillion Muhleisen of Bonwicke, your gracious offer of hospitality while we were at the hospital and his visits to my son's ICU room to check on him was done in the true meaning of friendship and kindness, and helps reafirm that the ideals that we try to recreate in the SCA truely is in thier hearts.

We Thank you both.

Agnarr & Inanna

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?