[Western] New Centurian

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 14:21:03 PST 2005

Congrats Liam!!!!

Yes, we hurt the Trimarians considerably. Did our jobs
better than asked, as usual. Other than a couple of
injuries the 1st day, Rhoadd/West/Light Cav did Rock!

Alas, His Majesty decided to give the banner to
MoonShadow. No Worries. We'll just take it back again
next year. HRM should ask Atlantia, Blood Guard
(Eastern Household), and Trimaris what they think of
our unit. heh heh. I'm sure he'd get an earful...

Now, let's get started preparing for the next one.

Earl Aaron

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
           -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
             -Edmund Burke 1729-1797