[Western] Gulf Pics?

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 19:07:00 PST 2005

Hey! PurpleErmine is down for the next 2 days or so. Among other
things, I hit my bandwidth limit for the month and it is taking some
time for my upgrade to work its way through.  It should be back up by
Wednesday and photos and stories should start appearing by Thursday
Night once I get set up in Tampa.

Be a bit more patient, geez. :P

~ Sabine

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:38:53 -0800 (PST), Aaron MacGregor
<m_geisendorff at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Anyone know of any Gulf Galleries going to be going up
> or up already? Sabine's website is down for now. Dunno
> why or if it's going back up. And I don't know of
> other people that put pics on the web but I'd love to
> see 'em.
>
> Aaron
>
> Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. *Evil laughter*
>            -the Joker in the 1st Batman movie
>
> The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
>              -Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter