[Western] Archery in the Western Region

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Mon May 2 21:20:17 PDT 2005

 Tho the time draws close for starting up archery practices, there are
currently NO authorized archery marshals here in the Western Region, as
we currently have no Regional Archery Marshal, and all authorizations
went out just like for the heavy and light fighters, and thrown weapons
marshals.

 Would all previously authorized archery marshals (combat and target) of
the Western Region please provide me contact information, including
Society name, Mundane name, group name, and an email address or phone
number. If any archery marshal has gone out of Region to reauthorize,
please let me know that also.  I will gather the information and get it
forwarded to the Kingdom Archery Marshal.

 There can be no SCA archery practices nor archery at events until we get
some marshals reauthorized. Please also let me know whether people
willing to be archery marshals can attend either Am Loch's event on the
16th or Mendersham's on the 22d, so we can try to get either the Central
or Northern Regional Archery Marshal out to those events and get back on
the stick(bow?<G>)

 Lord Cameron and I are working with the Kingdom Archery Marshal to
resolve this issue, but we will need the information and such to get it
set up.

 HL AmaRyah
WR Seneschal