[Western] Thoughts and Prayers Needed

AngusDuncan at att.net AngusDuncan at att.net
Fri May 13 22:45:02 PDT 2005

Greetings everyone,

Pardon the Bandwidth, but I come to you asking for your thoughts and prayers for something that I never thought would happen.

The San Francisco Board of Education has decided to put the Presidio Child Development Center on the closure list for when school ends in a few weeks. Of course, Teachers and Parents are fighting this decision, but all the prayers and thoughts would be helpful. The reason I ask this is threefold....1. Martha, my wife will lose her job if the Presido closes, 2. We lose our childcare / after school care and 3. We lose our housing as it is tied into the Presido being opened.

The final decision won't be mind for about 2 weeks, but the reasoning behind the closure is that we are the only school property that pays rent and the Presidio Trust wants to raise it.

Keep in mind that the Presidio CDC has gotten National recognition for teaching the Reggio(sp?) approach and that we are also the only property turning a profit for the School district and there is a waiting list of over 300 students to get into the CDC.

Thank you for any and all prayers and thoughts.

Warren T. Klinger
AKA HL Angus Duncan Cameron