[Western] points race

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Mon May 23 19:18:05 PDT 2005

I was not givin anything to report the totals for the western points. (IAN)
I believe that Lady Kate made you a points list from Bonwicke's Champion for thrown weapons.
If not I still have the scores from then. For Mendersham's Defender the points are as follows:
Thrown Weapons:
Mongo 31
Larkin 22
Angus 21
Svendrogen 20
Okie 18
Sir Aaron 16
Timus 16
Byron16
Joe 15
Seanan 14
Thomas 14
Cameron 12
Just Ben 12
Sir Britta 11
Sabastion 11
Ian 8
Kalmin 8
Grannia 7
Gavin 6
Dick 5
Noreen 3

Rapier:
Joechim Vandenhaus   winner
Faleon                        champion
Timus
Gavin
Granya
Muirghein
Melissa
Sabastin
Cameron

I wish to thank the Barony of Bonwicke for giving Lord Svendrogen the award at our event. I, also, wish to thank all who came to our event to make it what it was. For all those who helped with feast, as I was not able to help. Those that always help Okie, Dick, Angus, Ryah, George, Aflac, Svendrogen, and to the others that helped. To all of you who came to the thrown weapons field and threw. Thank you all - western region.  Lord Yves de Byron  -  Western Region Thrown Weapons and Chronicler