[Western] Re: Amazons - WAR

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 12:15:55 PDT 2005

Your Excellency,

Indeed the vile coward known as Captain Ruspoli did
make a fatal mistake this weekend past, when he took
captive and threatened the safety of one of your
house.

He came to our court to pay the taxes on the land that
he was granted as ransom at our Champions tournament.
He delivered unto us a sack containing the heads of
the unfortunate peasants that lived and worked that
land. That in itself was enough to warrant our wrath
but then he secured his safety by threatening your
good sister, Baroness Safiye op Griffith, and this act
sealed his doom.

We have declared war on this dog and his minions, no
longer we will suffer the existence of this craven
rogue. We would be honored to have the might of the
Amazon house alongside us as we sweep the field of
this black blight.

We will confer with our Seneschal and come up with a
suitable ransom that we will willingly pay for the
capture of this worm at Gothic Wars. Should it be
possible, in the confusion of battle, he be captured
alive we would be pleased to see him stand trial and
face punishment for his crimes. Should, however,
mishap befall him, we will be just as pleased to pay
for his head so that it might adorn the walls of
Bonwicke and hold court to the ravens, serving as a
warning to all those that would seek to follow in his
villainy.

To Gothic Wars and the defeat of Ruspoli,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke

Ryah,

This looks like a WAR to me. NOBODYBUT NOBODY gets by
with man-handling one of our own!!  Perhaps someone
should get word to this CCR person that he now has a
price on his head.:)  We shall seek him out and reek
havoc upon him...wonder what kind of price he would
bring???....

Baroness Jan

>I, Jutta Zeltschaffen, will not stand for this attack
on my sister! I will bring bow and bolt and shoot down
these foul fighters. I will stand with you on the
field and bring honor back to our house and the
Western Region once more.
>*alright stop snickering Amazons can have honor
too....right??* ;-)

>estarkey at camalott.com wrote:
>My Dear Sisters,
>Last Weekend at Mendersham Defender, the
black-hearted rouge, CCR, swore
>that he would bring an army to defeat the brave
fighters of Ansteorra,
>especially those of the Western Region on the fields
of this years Gothic
>Wars. But worse was that he used our own sister,
Baroness Sayfie, as
>hostage, holding her in manacles and menance til he
could make his
>escape.
>Thru her determination and cunning, the good Baroness
escaped this
>villian without harm, and is safely with her goode
husband once more.
>But say I, HL AmaRyah, by my name and that of my
knight that this insult
>to our Sister will not go unanswered. I vow to call
on those I can to
>come crush this rouge and all those who stand with
him.