[Western] Greetings !!

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Wed May 25 17:46:08 PDT 2005

Welcome!!!!   8-)
The Western Region is *allways* ready to welcome those who wish to play
this game with us.
If you would not mind though, the next time you pop in would you mind
mentioning your names?
We understand that it is not likely that you have chosen as yet a "nom
de guerre" but :"hey you" doesn't work well via email... :-[

Commit random acts of literacy! Read & Release at
http://www.bookcrossing.com/friend/LarkinOKane