[Western] Welcome to the Western Region

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 09:06:06 PDT 2005

Thankyou

jljx21 <jljx21 at cox.net> wrote:Well I am going out to his house tonite. I can give him your contact deatils, if you like..

JJ
----- Original Message -----
From: Bethany Burke
To: Western Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:30 PM
Subject: [Western] Welcome to the Western Region

Welcome.  Now speaking of Mendersham, I really need contact info for Sven.  I was supposed to get it at the event but in the hectic pack up and all I forgot to get it from him.  I need to send him our site token for Sundered Shield VI to be casted.  Anyone who knows how to get ahold of him please let him know I am trying to get his snail mail.
Thank You,
Lady Elizabeth
autocrat for Sundered Shield VI

Check out the web site for Sundered Shield
www.geocites.com/crossrodekeep/sundered-shield/html
it is also linked to the kingdom calender

jljx21 <jljx21 at cox.net> wrote:
    I am a new heavy fighter starting in the Mendersham shire.. My wife and I have just started in the SCA, hopefully for many years to come. I just though I should pop in a say hello..

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?