[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 08:48:43 PST 2005

Greetings,

Sorry, I will not be able to attend.  With working in Midland, home in San Angelo and trying to figure out moving, there is no time for fun.

As a reminder, my 2 yrs as regional knight marshal is up in Jan.  I need applications and the necessary info sent to me, His Grace Patrick Michael and Sir Jean Paul, ASAP.

I,m sad to say, our region only has about 40 carded fighters and very little local chavlric activity.  Currently, there are only 2 of 7 groups that have knight marshals and monthly fighting.  The only way any other groups can have an official practice is if they have an authorized marshal and an officer at the practice.  Just having an authorized marshal is not sufficient (a knight marshal is an officer and an authorized marshal, so the criteria is met with one person).

SO ......  since I can not be there, I need someone to be in charge of the chivalric fighting, if there is going to be any, and fill paperwork.  Please contact me.

Thanks,
Britta
thebrutelyone at yahoo.com