[Western] Moving

Robert Brookshear darkwing26 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 16:08:55 PST 2005

I appologise for the bruntness of this e-mail but I
wanted to let people know that I am moving to Dallas
within the next few days. I have found a better job
and I am taking it. I will still be around the midland
area  on occasion and will let people know when I am
going to be arouund when I am (Rebecca and I are
staying togeather.

The New Adress is 9010 Markville Drive Apt 1007
Dallas Tx. 75243

And I will give out the Phone number when it is
active.

If anyone wants to gettogeather before I go speak
now...

Robert