[Western] Applyed for the Office of Western Regional Scribe

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:38:44 PST 2005

Greetings my friends

I wanted to let you all know that I have applied for the office of
Western Regional Scribe. I look forward to the oppertunity to promote
the scribal arts in the region as well as the Bardic arts.

I have been thinking about applying for the offfice for the past 6
months or so. I know i will have some big shoes to fill if my
application is accepted.

Her Excellency Oriana  has done a wonderous job as the regional
scribe. I am looking forward to continuing the promotion of the scibal
arts in the west as well as contineing scribal education for those who
are interested. The western region is near and dear to my heart, the
oppertunity to serve the West is but a small token of giving back to a
region which has given so much to me over the years.

some of the qualifications I bring with me for the office are:
26 years within the society, 25 years of illumination experiance,(yes
I have been an illuminator longer than a bard) 10 years of heraldry
experiance. I have held several local offices in Ansteorra, and
Caliontir, and have been  on the Grand Council discussion list for the
past 7 years. I have a firm understanding of capora and kingdom law.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask .

--
Simone Ui'Dunlaingh