[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Wed Nov 2 12:35:15 PST 2005

on this page, http://www.ansteorra.org/ , go to the left hand side of the
page and click reporting.

it will take you to this page http://www.ansteorra.org/reporting.php

scroll down to Knight marshal.  the info for reporting, who it goes to, and
where to find the info and forms on the ansteorran pages is there.

for fighter practice waivers, and how to find them, scroll down to paperwork
for fighter practices (right near the top of the page, click, and it will
give you this page http://www.ansteorra.org/reporting/reporting_fp.php

ryah