[Western] CeltFest & Kermit the Frog

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Tue Oct 4 11:00:49 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Just wanted to inform you of a publicity opportunity.

The CeltFest Committee has been asked to participate in the Kermit the Frog
Parade in Kermit, TX, on Friday, Oct. 14, at 2:00pm.  In turn, the committee
has asked us if any of us would want to/be able to participate with them.
They'll be dressed in kilts/Celtic dress, or those lovely lime greet t-shirts
we got at the Fest demo.  I'm supposing we'll dress in period garb.

It seems this is a big to-do:  the kick-off of Kermit the Frog's 50th
anniversary, a year of worldwide appearances by everyone's favorite frog.
It's to be covered by national media and everything!  There was a recent
article about it, and how Kermit TX got picked to host the inaugural event, in
the Odessa American.  I'll get that link posted soon.

So, are we interested?  If so, please let me know and I'll pass the word on to
the CeltFest committee.

Hmmmm, wonder how Kermie would look in tights....

Your friend,
Lady Elewys