[Western] ISO Regional Officers

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 10:42:35 PDT 2005

As I am new to the office of the Seneschal of Crossrode Keep, I am in need of current contact information of all the Western Regional Officers.  If each of you would please contact me off list with the information, I would greatly appreciate it.  My Blackstar does not have current information listed on everyone.

Thank You
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Acting Seneschal of Crossrode Keep

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?