[Western] Regional Fighter Practice?

Hdec333 at aol.com Hdec333 at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 02:07:07 PST 2005

In a message dated 10/30/05 11:07:06 PM Central Standard Time,
chiang at nts-online.net writes:

> The park in Lamesa where we usually hold Champions. Think around 2, but I
> could be wrong on the time.
> Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend this one as I have to work call
> here.
> Chiang

We were originally meeting at noon..had that changed?
Too bad you can't attend, Your Excellency. Perhaps if You mentioned how close
the date is to Your very own holiday, perhaps work would understand?
:::humming "It's beginning to look alot like Chiangmus". :::
Anna, the ever-helpful