[Western] Re: [Bonwicke] IT'S A GIRL!!

Shyla * shyla_sns at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 18:28:08 PDT 2005

Thanks everyone!! We are home now and are both doing great!
Shyla

Mysti Garrett <stormchaser78 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Dustin just called me and asked me to post this for
everyone.  This afternoon at 12:08, Syndey Anne
Scheerer made her way into this world at 6lbs 10.5oz
and 19 inches.  Her very proud papa would also like
everyone to know she has read hair. :)  Congrats to
Sabrina (Shyla) and Dustin!!

-Khadija

Community email addresses:
  Post message: Bonwicke@ yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    Bonwicke-subscribe@ yahoogroups.com

Shortcut URL to this page:

Credit history Vehicle history Living history Comfort suite at living history farm History of humanity