[Western] Kingdom A&S Correction

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 11:35:05 PDT 2005

I apologize for this but simple addition has kicked my posterior once again.  The family cap is $18.00 not $20.00.
Once again I'm sorry,
Lady Elizabeth
Greetings unto the Western Region:

It's official, Kingdom A&S is going to be held in the Western Region.  The Shire of Crossrode Keep and the Barony of Bonwicke are joining forces to make this happen.  The date is February 18th, 2006.  This year the Shire of Crossrode Keep is also hosting a separate competition.  We are wanting people to have a venue to showcase their mundane items that they have worked hard to make fit into our game.  The documentation for this is simple, a how to so that others may use your ideas to help improve the dream for all.  This competition will be voted on by the populace attending.  The site is St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Big Spring.  The site fee is only, $6.00 for adults, $4.00 for children 10-17 yrs of age, under 10 is free.  The family cap is $20.00.

There will also be a feast by pre-reservation only for only $5.00.  The menu will be as follows:

First Remove
Olives
Cheese
Grapes

Second Remove
Bacon Soup
Bread
Herbed Butter
Honeyed Butter

Third Remove
Garlic Roasted Meat
Rosemary Roasted Fowl
Glazed Carrots

Fourth Remove
Rice Pudding/Berry Sauce
Apple Tart/ Lemon Custard Sauce

This event will be on ACCEPS for preregistration by next month (OCTOBER).  If you have any questions please contact myself at damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com or the feast steward Kristyan at kristyandelong at yahoo.com

In Service To The Dream,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Co-Event Steward

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?