[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 18:50:13 PDT 2005

Greetings!

Pardon the lateness of this missive, as mundane matters have held my attention these past few days. The monthly Regional Fighter Practice is still going to happen at Lamesa City Park, This Sunday, October 2nd starting at noon-ish, and continuing until everybody is tired of fighting (usually 5-ish). This one is also going to have a special Period Button Making class being taught by my Lady Wife, Kristyan. So there will be something for those that prefer the finer arts instead/as well as of the martial arts. So, be there, fight, make buttons, and have a good time. See you all there.

Yes that means you.

In Service,

Ld. William Cameron