[Western] Sewing Guild thanks

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 14 09:43:21 PDT 2005

It just occured to me that I have been seriously remiss in thanking the wonderful ladies
of the Crossrode Keep sewing guild for putting together some absolutely BEAUTIFUL new
pillowcases for court. They put together four striking Bonwicke device casings, and no
doubt you noticed how stunning they looked if you attended a court at Gothic.

I'm not certain who all is was who worked on them, but I would be honored to have a list
of everyone's name who participated so that I may thank you personally and properly.

I never fail to be awed by the graciousness and generosity of the good people of the
West.

Thanks with all my heart.
Oriana
Lady Bonwicke