[Western] Western Regional Knight Marshal

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 12:42:37 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I will be stepping down as Western Knight Marshal by January, when my term is up.  I am now taking applications for my replacement.  If you are interested, please contact me for further information.

Thanks,
Sir Britta
thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
32 Thames Loop, San Angelo, Tx 76903
325-655-9075

BTW:
My replacement in San Angelo has ran into complications, so I will be bouncing between the  two stores for at least 2 weeks and up to 3 months.  This move is unexpected, but returns us home (for better or worst).

http://mail.yahoo.com