[Western] CeltFest Thanks!

jlusk@crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Tue Apr 11 09:25:24 PDT 2006

Greetings!

A hearty, heartfelt, major THANK YOU! to all Western Regioners who showed
up to help at CeltFesTexas over the weekend.  We had a wonderful
group--heavy fighters, light fighters, crowns, weavers, spinning, hand
sewing, enthusiastic hospitallers, many displays of wares and books,
brochures and handouts, even 2 Western Region entrants in the doggy
parade--a great cross-section of some of the many activities the SCA has
to offer folks in this area. We had some very interested spectators sign
up, too.  Let's all do our best to bring these new folks "into the fold."

Again, thank you.  You're good people.

Your friend,
Lady Elewys