[Western] broadcloth

Eoin mac Dohmnaill cerinicus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 19:00:12 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the western region from Eoin mac
Domhnaill.

As many of you know, my lady wife and I have been
unable to attend events, and that is going to continue
for the foreseeable future.

That being said, we have broadcloth for sale $1 a
yard. We have many colors appropriate for war garb and
standard everyday garb. We will be having a yardsale
soon, and there is more than just broadcloth we
probably have 500+ yds of material. Everyone is more
than welcome to have a look.

If you wish to contact me off list you may at
cerinicus at yahoo dot com and if you would like to
call, I will provide you with my phone number through
that email

Eoin mac Dohmnaill (mka John Rogers)