[Western] Champions of Bonwicke (changes)

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 09:35:19 PDT 2006

Greetings all,

  Pardon the cross-posting. Champions of Bonwicke is in a few short weeks, on April 28-30, in Lamesa. I would like to invite all of you to come and vie for the title of Champion. Also, the menu for the feast has changed, so I suggest you all take a look at the wonderful feast we have planned. Check out the information at our website:

  http://www.bonwicke.org/champions.htm

  and

  http://www.bonwicke.org/champfeast.htm

  Ever In Service,