[Western] Champions Feast Deadline

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 07:07:38 PDT 2006

Greetings!

  Pardon the cross-posting, but I wanted to make sure that this missive reached as many people as possible. Champions of Bonwicke is right around the corner, and the feast that is being prepared promises to be delicious. That being said, check out the menu at www.bonwicke.org/champfeast.htm and note that we are having a choice of pork or snapper. The snapper is by pre-order ONLY, which means that we will only cook enough fish to feed the people that email me to let me know they want it. The deadline to do this is THIS FRIDAY, April 21st. Please note that the entire feast is not pre-reservation only, just the snapper, so there is no need to email me to reserve a place for you :-). Thank you!

  Ever in Service,

  Ld. William Cameron
  Event Steward
  Champions of Bonwicke