[Western] Treasurer Classes at Champions

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 18:15:06 PDT 2006

Specific Attention - group Exchequers and Financial Committee members.

Greetings to the Western Region:

This weekend (Saturday April 29) I will be teaching both parts of the
Exchequer Warranting class at Champions of Bonwicke.  Based on the tenative
schedule, I plan to start between 1p and 1:30p.

Part one of this class if required for all Exchequers (and deputies),
Seneschals (and deputies), Landed B&Bs, and Financial Committee members.
Part Two covers the forms and is required for Exchequers (and deputies).

Those who are forward thinking and are considering helping your group by
being the next Reeve would also benefit from this class. Be kind to your
Reeve.  Take the class.

Thank you all for your time and attention.
Please feel free to email/call me with questions/comments/concerns.

Safiye