[Western] A final word on CeltFest

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Mon Apr 3 10:38:35 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Thanks to all our volunteers--we've got 27 names on the list!

HE Evelyn (Faith Vedder) requests that all volunteers sign in with her
when we get to CeltFest.  She'll be at the front gate at the Odessa
College Athletic Center.  (The volunteer table is by the Fest's way cool
castle/ticket booth.)

Also, set-up for the Fest begins at noon on Friday and lasts till 7:00
that evening.  I'll be there some time that afternoon trying my bit to
help out.  If anyone needs to set up a pavilion, this would be a good time
to do it.  Set-up closes down at 7:00.  Any setting up still needing to be
done can be done the next morning.

Thanks again for all your help!

Your friend,
Lady Elewys