[Western] Greeting unto the Good People of the Western Region:

Ann gam at door.net
Tue Apr 4 15:43:24 PDT 2006

Thanks but I have not been appointed as of yet. But in accordance to Ryah's
wishes (I think it's a good idea also) we wanted all to know that I had
applied for the position.  If I do not get the position I will help the one
who does (1of 3) to do the best for the job.  I do wish to help anyone who
wants to be a hospitaller which is each and every one of us do the best and
show our best to others.

Anastasiya