[Western] new to Odessa and Black Lake

Chris England drachenhohle at cox.net
Wed Aug 2 09:45:39 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Yes, we are still doing the meetings at B&N every second Sunday  of the
month.  We are also having a kind of get together workshop next Wensday for
the Gothic Wars event that we are hosting over Labor day.  If you have any
questions please contact my self at 432)238-4580 or Branock Efflam at
(432)352-8350.  Welcome to the group!

In Service
Gerrold Von Drachenhohle