[Western] Peasants Play Day III

Curn racerx9 at cox.net
Mon Aug 7 17:12:14 PDT 2006

I would like to start off by saying that although small, PPD III was a
really fun time!!!!! I want to thank everyone who came out and joined us,
those who helped, and those who participated in the peasant games.

I would especially like to thank our wonderful Western Region based Baron
and Baroness (I hope her Excellencies knee is ok) for attending and also the
crew from Bonwicke as well. It was allot more fun with all of you there. 2
words: Drunken Monkey!!!!! HAHAHAHA that was great!

I asked for everyone to come back next year and bring a friend, preferably
one that is alive and also to come up with some ideas for other peasant
games we can play. I have already received a couple good ideas for next year
so think about it and let us know.

The city of Tulia was very glad we chose them to host our event. The site
was not something we would consider holding an annual event at but I intend
to get in touch with them this week and see if they could find something for
us with a few more trees. A few of the locals came out to see what we were
about, they seemed to have some fun watching us be silly. Also, Financial
Solutions in Tulia donated 250 bottles of water along with coolers to keep
them in for the event. It would be terrific if we can get something in that
area suitable for Passé de Armes next year.

Thank you all again.

Curn