[Western] Gothic Website ??

Kingdom Webminster, Ansteorra vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 18 11:24:19 PDT 2006

Comfort Inn (325) 235-5234
Holiday Inn (325)236-6887
Longhorn Motor Lodge (325-235-1547
Motel 6  325-235-4387
Ramada Inn 325-235-4853
Ranch House 325-236-6341
Traveler's Motel 325-235-2850

Directions:  From the east, west or north.  Talke Interstate 20 to
exit 249 (FM 1856)  Head South.  The road will fork; take the left
fork, which will be FM 2035.  The site will be on your right
approximately a mile down.

>From the south, take Highway 70 to FM 1956.  You will come to a
fork in the road that will either take you to Interstate 20 or to
FM 2035.  Take the FM 2035 fork.  Site will be on your right
approximately a mile down.