[Western] Ruspoli's Widow Speaks ...

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 11:21:29 PDT 2006

Unto Kainin and the Western Region of Ansteorra....

  I, Revecca, the widow of Ruspoli, speak out regarding the confusion of past events.  One year ago, my husband was murdered.  In fair combat, his army defeated the Barony's forces in almost every battle, yet he was captured and murdered.  I know not these talks of a lady still held against her will, for she was returned to her Lord, so long ago, unlike my husband, who I was not even allowed the opportunity to pay a ransom for his life.
  Thus, I have raised an army to defend my late husbands lands which he clearly won in combat.  To aid me in my fight, I have found his cousins, Leonardo and Vlad, who will lead my armies upon the field of battle at Gothic Wars.  LET THE WAR BEGIN!!

  Revecca

http://mail.yahoo.com