[Western] Ruspoli's Widow Speaks ...

Shadow Wolf kaitheshadowwolf at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 12:24:10 PDT 2006

Revecca,

I smells a battle brewing and I think that we can come
to an agreement that will be benefiting the both o'
us. I grow tired of hearing the endless banter of that
Baron in Bonwicke; meet my fair price and me boys will
throw in with your lot. We can haggle over goods, when
we join up in the field.

Yours for the right price,
Kai - head of Phoenix Company