[Western] Replacement

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Sat Dec 23 07:37:58 PST 2006

  I have not received *any* applications for Western Seneschal.  I have done
this for 3 years, and it is time for me to step down.  Please forward this
to your respective shire or baronial list.

 How to apply:
 You can either print out the form at
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/forms/Application.pdf and fill in the
information (or a letter containing that information), plus a copy of your
membership card and picture identification (please black out any numbers on
the picture id like your social security number or driver's license number
before sending it off), and send it to the Kingdom Seneschal (Julia Riner,
1912 Clinton Street, Longview, TX  75604) and a copy to the Western Region
Seneschal (Elaine Starkey, 843 CR 170, Trent, TX  79561)

OR

send an email with the Subject Line:  Application for Office, Western Region
Seneschal, to seneschal at ansteorra.org and estarkey at camalott.com with the
following information in the body of the email:

A short letter listing qualifications and skills you have for the position
being applied for and why you want the position.

Previous positions you have held in the SCA.

Legal name, your address and phone number, your SCA name and any titles.
Your SCA group and Region, and the Group's city and State, your membership
number and expiration date.

Attach a scanned copy of your membership card and driver's license (please
black out or erase any numbers on the picture id like your social security
number or driver's license number before sending it off).

Thank you,

HE AmaRyah
WR Seneschal