[Western] AmLoch's Beginning (About Damn Time) Celebration

Ann Zetzsche tamsinmcaindruis at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 16:23:03 PST 2006

I wanted to remind everyone of AmLoch's Shire, (About Damn Time), Celebration on December 9th at Boomtown Theater, 407 N. Main, in Borger.  The fun will begin at 10:00 a.m. and end when we all leave.  There is no site fee or merchant fee.  Donations will be accepted.  We have 2 merchants scheduled, so far.

  The schedule of events planned are:

  10:00 - Feasting 101 Taught by Lady Hurram

  Period Painting and Calligraphy by Lady Margaret

  Tea Ceremony by Akasha

  These will be repeated at 12:00

  11:00 - Middle Eastern Dance by Raven

  Heraldry by Lady Isabelle and Lord Wilhelm

  Bardic by H. Lord Duncan  (Bring something that you are working on and the class will help you get it ready for presentation at Feast.)

  These will be repeated at 1:00.

  If you would like to teach a class, please let me know and I will add it.  We have plenty of room.  Teachers:  if you need anything, such as tables, please let me know ASAP.

  We will begin heavy and light fighter practice at 2:00.

  Feast will be at 6:00 and Bardic will be during and after the feast.

  A lunch of venison stew, bread and cheese, dessert, and drinks will be provided by the shire for $5.00.  Children under 6 are free.

  Feast will be $5.00 with children under 6 free.
  The menu is turkey and dressing, ham, glazed carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy, bread, and some wonderful dessert that is yet to be determined.  I'll decide by Friday night.  If you have questions, suggestions, want to make reservations, or need directions contact me at tamsinmcaindruis at yahoo.com  .